Mull and Speyside Summer
Availability: Places available
Dates: 12 Jun - 22 Jun 2018
Full cost: £1,895 per person,
Deposit required now: £300 per person
Mull in summer plus Speyside – Britain’s very best and, we think, striking wildlife, including eagles, Otters and a boat trip for “up close and personal” views of Puffins and seabirds. striking wildlife, including eagles, Otters and a boat trip for “up close and personal” with Puffins & seabirds.
- Amazing opportunities to see White-tailed and Golden Eagle in spectacular habitat
- Otter spotting wherever we go
- Short-eared Owl, Hen Harrier and divers
- A trip to Iona with chance to hear and who knows even see the elusive Corncrake
- Treshnish boat trip for close-up Puffins and loads more
- Scarce mountain birds in the Cairngorms
- An evening in our ‘dusk watch’ hide for Pine Marten and Badger
For more information, or to book, please contact the Speyside Wildlife team.
01 Jan - 01 Jan 1970