Orkney and North Ronaldsay
Availability: Places available
Dates: 09 Sep - 19 Sep 2018
Full cost: £2,195 per person,
Deposit required now: £400 per person
A wonderful archipelago awaits – combining fantastic autumn migrants, world class archaeological sites and three nights at the North Ronaldsay Bird Observatory.
- Autumn Migration on Orkney – you never know what might turn up.
- 3 nights on North Ronaldsay – a migrant hot-spot
- Possibility of migrants such as Yellow-browed Warbler, Bluethroat and Wryneck
- Maeshowe, Skara Brae and the Ring of Brodgar
- Short-eared Owl, Hen Harrier, divers and skuas
- Italian Chapel, Churchill Barriers and the Southern Isles
For more information, or to book, please contact the Speyside Wildlife team.
01 Jan - 01 Jan 1970