Availability: Fully booked
Dates: 02 Sep - 09 Sep 2018
Full cost: £1,875 per person, Please ring the Speyside Wildlife office for more details on booking +44 (0)1479 812 498
Deposit required now: £300 per person
Enjoy the magic of Orkney – autumn bird migration, coupled with world class archaeological sites, on a holiday dedicated to both, on this delightful island archipelago.
- Autumn migration on Orkney – you never know what might turn up!
- Short-eared owl, hen harrier, red-throated divers and skuas
- Visit to Rousay, one of the many islands
- Tomb of the eagles, via Churchill Barriers
- Maeshowe, Ring of Brodgar, Stones of Stenness
- The Loons RSPB Reserve
- Visit to ancient settlement of Skara Brae
For more information, or to book, please contact the Speyside Wildlife team.
01 Jan - 01 Jan 1970