Availability: Fully booked
Dates: 24 Jun - 01 Jul 2018
Full cost: £2,135 per person,
Deposit required now: £400 per person
Just 6° south of the Arctic Circle – far northern isles and world-class wildlife, huge seabird colonies and delightful red-necked phalaropes, at the simmer dim.
- Islands at the ‘Simmer Dim’ when the sun barely sets
- Easy flight to Shetland rather than the 14-hour ferry
- Mousa’s storm petrels, Fetlar’s red-necked phalaropes
- The spectacular seabird cities of Noss, Hermaness and Sumburgh
- Otters and offshore whales and dolphins
- Regular rarities and summering scarce breeders
- Closer to Norway than to mainland Scotland
For more information please contact the Speyside Wildlife team.
24 Jun - 01 Jul 2018