Speyside and Islay
Availability: 9 places available
Dates: 28 Mar - 07 Apr 2018
Full cost: £1,795 per person, Please ring the Speyside Wildlife office for more details on booking +44 (0)1479 812 498
Deposit required now: £300 per person
The ultimate winter wildlife combination – the best of Speyside, plus the ‘Queen of the Hebrides’, for geese, chough and possibly the odd dram!
- Speyside specialities – Capercaillie, Crested Tit, Scottish Crossbill and more
- Wintering seaduck, divers, grebes and white-winged gulls
- West Coast day for White-tailed Eagle, Black-throated Diver and more
- An evening at our hide for Pine Marten and Badger
- Huge flocks of Barnacle and White-fronted Geese with chance of rarities
- Otter, Golden Eagle, Hen Harrier and Ptarmigan in white winter plumage
- An excellent loch-shore hotel on Islay with great food
For more information, or to book, please contact the Speyside Wildlife team.
01 Jan - 01 Jan 1970