The Outer Hebrides
Availability: Places available
Dates: 11 May - 19 May 2018
Full cost: £1,995 per person, Please ring the Speyside Wildlife office for more details on booking +44 (0)1479 812 498
Deposit required now: £350 per person
Corncrakes rasp from fields and snipe drum overhead, in a watery landscape that the modern world has passed by, on these timeless low-lying islands at Britain’s Atlantic edge.
- Successful corncrake watching every time, on over 40 trips!
- Nesting waders in farmland that’s vanished elsewhere
- Mile after mile of unspoilt white beaches and azure seas
- Wonderful for raptors, rare skuas and short-eared owl
- Summer plumage great northern and other divers
- White-tailed eagle, dotterel, pomarine skua and otter
- With our own two expert guides to the Western Isles
For more information, or to book, please contact the Speyside Wildlife team.
01 Jan - 01 Jan 1970