From 2015 you can enjoy the freedom of the wild Highlands in an Aigas campervan. Fully kitted out for nature enthusiasts, the Aigas camper gives you all the tools you need to tailor make your own wildlife watching road trip in the stunning Highlands (and Islands) of Scotland.
Features of the Aigas Wilderness Wagon include:
- Mazda Bongo Campervan. Diesel automatic, easy to drive, great fun! Ideal for a couple.
- Nature Equipped. Included in the hire price is a telescope, box full of flora / fauna ID guides, small photography tripod, folder of suggested routes.
- Freshly laundered bedding / towels provided.
- Kitchenette with double gas hob, fridge and kitchen utensils / cutlery / crockery for 2 people.
- Leisure battery and mains hookup for mains power when at a campsite.
- Smartphone connection to radio. Listen to your own music, or satnav and make hands free telephone calls through your own smartphone.
- Unlimited UK mileage. Including the Scottish Islands, if you desire.
- Insurance. Fully comprehensive for drivers aged between 25 - 75 years old.
- Roadside recovery. Fully supported in the event of a breakdown.
- Free Parking for your own car at Aigas during hire.
Rates are inclusive of insurance, breakdown cover, unlimited UK mileage and cooking gas.
- April : £85 per day
- May - September : £95 per day
- October : £85 per day
Please ring the office to check availability and book - 01463 782443.
Enquiries and Booking
To book the vehicle simply contact us with your preferred dates or ring the office on 01463 782443. We will talk you through the booking process and take a £200 deposit. Then you can start planning your Highland adventure!
To Enquire further and Book, please contact us here.