Highland Wildlife Highlights with Nick Baker
Nick’s knowledge and enthusiasm combined with amazing Aigas wildlife. Magic!
DATES: 13 May - 20 May 2017
Although this holiday has now taken place we think the following holidays may be of interest to you:
|Programme Title||Theme||Holiday Dates||Availability|
|Autumn Birds & Strathbeg:||Birds||23 Sep - 30 Sep 2017||Please Ring Office|
|Monarchs of the Glen:||Mammals||30 Sep - 7 Oct 2017||Please Ring Office|
|Highland Wildlife Highlights with Nick Baker:||Birds||7 Oct - 14 Oct 2017||Please Ring Office|
|Highland Wildlife Highlights with Nick Baker:||Mammals||7 Oct - 14 Oct 2017||Please Ring Office|
|Hungary: Cranes, Plains & Przewalski Horses:||Birds||21 Oct - 28 Oct 2017||3 Places Available|
Nick Baker has presented some of the UK’s best loved nature television - from The Really Wild Show, to Springwatch and Autumnwatch as well as many others. He is known for his passion, enthusiastic style, natural history knowledge and ability to communicate with others.
Limited to only twelve guests, this programme is based on our standard Aigas Wildlife programme and will include all the best bits of Highland wildlife discovery.
Nick will accompany guests as they travel through a range of habitats looking for iconic species such as bottlenose dolphins, golden eagles, pine martens, crested tit, Scottish crossbill, peregrines, red squirrels and much more.
Nick will add his own flavour to the programme through his own insights and presentations - both formal and informal in the field.
- Evening pine marten and badger in our own hides.
- Caledonian pine forest – woodland ecology with crested tits, crossbills and more.
- A dawn run to search for otters.
- Ecoventures boat trip to see the bottlenose dolphins of the Moray Firth.
- A day on the west coast to find sea eagles and great northern divers.
- A mountain and glen day for golden eagles, black and red-throated divers, ravens and red deer.
- An estuary visit for coastal and seabirds, guillemots, razorbills, waders, gulls, geese and ducks and more.
See Nick at Work!
All Aigas based holidays are all inclusive and no single supplement is charged. Read more here.
"Aigas is a place like no other. Time spent here is time with friends, rich in natural rewards, it’s a place of stimulation, inspiration, learning and cake. And the wildlife ain’t bad either!” Nick Baker. More testimonials here.