- 01/11/2010 Otters on Camera
- 28/10/2010 Aigas YouTube Channel
- 27/10/2010 What a Day for Crested Tits!
- 08/10/2010 Gotta... otter!
- 14/09/2010 High Peaks and Huge Skys
- 13/09/2010 Beaver Diary – A New Dam?
- 13/09/2010 Flown the Nest (- well almost)
- 10/09/2010 Tawny Owl
- 10/09/2010 Beaver Diary - Beaver Kit Names Revealed!
- 07/09/2010 How the wind blows!
How the wind blows!
07 September 2010
A blustery day on the West Coast yesterday rewarded us with a very uncommon sighting of a pod of Common Dolphins leaping through Gruinard Bay, accompanied by a raft of six Black-throated Divers! When the wind is up, you often get rarities blown off course towards the coast or seeking shelter beneath the shore - it more than makes up for having to hold onto your hat!