- 01/11/2010 Otters on Camera
- 28/10/2010 Aigas YouTube Channel
- 27/10/2010 What a Day for Crested Tits!
- 08/10/2010 Gotta... otter!
- 14/09/2010 High Peaks and Huge Skys
- 13/09/2010 Beaver Diary – A New Dam?
- 13/09/2010 Flown the Nest (- well almost)
- 10/09/2010 Tawny Owl
- 10/09/2010 Beaver Diary - Beaver Kit Names Revealed!
- 07/09/2010 How the wind blows!
High Peaks and Huge Skys
14 September 2010
Aigas ranger, Phil Taylor, cuts a dashing figure on an high ridge on the eastern slopes of Tom a Choinich. Phil was co-leading a Walking and Wildlife group recently, who enjoyed a superb day of climbing, with spectacular views from the Munro's summit right across the North-western Highlands to the Cuillin of Skye.
Views of tumbling ravens and tight-sitting ptarmigan were the highlights of a day of dramatic vistas, rainless cloudscapes and healthy exercise.