Aigas Wildlife Discovery
Availability: Contact the office to book
Dates: 27 Mar - 03 Apr 2021
Full cost: £1,015 per person, Fully inclusive. No single supplement.
Deposit required now: 250 per person
This new programme in the first week of our season acts as a training week for our young trainee rangers. Aigas Wildlife Discovery Week follows the itinerary of our internationally acclaimed Aigas Wildlife weeks and will include the following…
Guests will spend six full days (7 nights) exploring the stunning hills, glens, forests, coasts and marshes of the Highlands producing breathtaking encounters with eagles, pine martens, otters, black throated divers, deer, crossbills, badgers and much more.
- Evening pine marten and badger watches in our own hides.
- Caledonian pine forest – black grouse, crossbills and crested tits.
- A dawn run to search for black grouse.
- A boat trip to see the bottlenose dolphins of the Moray Firth.
- A day on the west coast to find sea eagles, cetaceans and the three species of diver.
- A mountain and glen day for spectacular scenery, golden eagles, black and red-throated divers, ravens and red deer.
- A loch and wetland visit for ospreys, waders and wildfowl.
- An estuary visit for coastal and seabirds, guillemots, razorbills, waders, gulls, geese and ducks, as well as coastal flowers.
- Warm family hospitality and home cooking in the House of Aigas.
- No wonder our wildlife weeks are such a hit! Well over 100 species of birds seen in a week, delightful mammals, dazzling scenery, unique facilities.
27 Mar - 03 Apr 2021