Gardens and Highland Homes
Availability: Fully booked
Dates: 21 Aug - 28 Aug 2021
Full cost: £1,495 per person, Fully inclusive. No single supplement.
Deposit required now: 250 per person
Specially designed by garden lover Lucy Lister-Kaye, this programme visits some of our most spectacular local homes, both open to the public and private, with nearby gardens. This new programme will be led jointly by guest leader Sue Pomeroy and Lady Lister-Kaye.
- A train journey to Attadale Gardens on the west coast, enjoying wonderful panoramic views along the way, disembarking at the Attadale’s private platform where owners Mr Macpherson and his daughter Joanna will meet guests and give a tour of the gardens, followed by tea and coffee.
- Visits to Brodie and Cawdor castles.
- A visit to two very different private gardens on the Black Isle, where the owners will lead a tour.
- A day spent at Aigas, with a garden tour led by Lady Lister-Kaye, followed by a tour of the house led by Sir John Lister-Kaye.
- A day on the west coast, led by Sue Pomeroy, including Dundonnell House and Sue’s own garden 2 Durnamuck.
21 Aug - 28 Aug 2021