Highland House Party
Availability: Places available
Dates: 11 Aug - 18 Aug 2018
Full cost: £1,395 per person, Fully inclusive. No single supplement.
Conservation fee required now*: £250 per personBook Now ...
Perfect for the all-rounder, this programme combines some of our finest wildlife spectacles with the Highlands’ most important historical sites.
In the evenings, after dinner in the Baronial hall, there will be options to attend a reading by John Lister-Kaye, listen to a local ceilidh band (with optional crowd participation), talks or visit one of the on-site wildlife hide.
- An introductory exploration of archaeology, history and wildlife on our private trails, which wind through the gardens and 19th century arboretum, around the loch and up onto the moorland where Iron and Bronze Age sites can be seen.
- Bottlenose dolphins in the Moray Firth, Fortrose Cathedral and a private tea at Foulis Castle, seat of the chiefs of Clan Munro.
- Walks through the ancient Caledonian pine forest in Glen Affric National Nature Reserve
- A historical day including a visit to Culloden Battlefield, Cawdor Castle and the Beauly Priory.
- A day searching for golden eagles and red deer in Glen Strathfarrar.
11 Aug - 18 Aug 2018 Book Now ...