Availability: Fully Booked
Dates: 03 Aug - 10 Aug 2019
Full cost: £1,395 for adults (£545 for children), Fully inclusive. No single supplement.
Conservation fee required now*: £250 per person
This popular week is inspired by John Lister-Kaye’s book, Nature’s Child, which is a meditation on the delights of sharing nature with his youngest daughter Hermione. He fondly recalls those ‘fat Arcadian, literally wonder-full years of childhood,’ which usher back memories of his own childhood and the elation of simple discovery.
This week is ideal for busy parents or grandparents who want to spend some quality time with their children or grandchildren, learning and exploring the countryside together in a fun, relaxed and enjoyable environment and once you are here you won’t have to organise a thing. We have put together a programme of discovery and enjoyment in a variety of local habitats and places of interest.
- Exploration of the Aigas estate with activities such as pond dipping and a scavenger hunt.
- A picnic day amongst the ancient Caledonian pines of Glen Affric.
- Rock pooling and a dolphin spotting boat trip on the Moray Firth.
- An evening of ceilidh music and Scottish country dancing.
- For the adults – relaxation time and some shopping in Beauly, our local village, whilst the children are having fun.
Please note: The price state is for adults. For children the price is £545 per child for the week.
03 Aug - 10 Aug 2019